The provisional paper listing means that if you already have the paper resources of some unpublished papers from some potential authors, you could offer the provisional paper listing to us with the paper's title, author's name; This is not required at proposal stage if not available.
(1) A Special Issue should include at least 6 Guest Editors, and no maximum limit.
(2) A Special Issue should include at least 4 papers.
When you submit your completed proposal and offer the personal information of Lead Guest Editor and Guest Editors, SciencePG will directly add your names to the website of your Special Issue for your convenience.
SciencePG will offer the login account information to the Lead Guest Editor, the Lead Guest Editor should be responsible for informing the Guest Editors to complete the personal profile (Personal Information, Education Qualification, Work Experience, Speciality and so on) by using their account, including the Lead Guest Editor yourself. It’s necessary and will increase the credibility for a Special Issue.
(1) The Lead Guest Editor can keep himself up-to-date while reviewing a manuscript.
(2) The Lead Guest Editor can cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world.
(3) The Lead Guest Editor has a good chance to be promoted to the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal.
(4) The Lead Guest Editor will receive the Certificate of Honor.
(5) The Lead Guest Editor will receive a hard copy of the Special Issue for free when the Special Issue is finished successfully (if need).
(1) The Lead Guest Editor should organize a review team to do the review work if there are manuscripts submitted to the Special Issue.
(2) The Lead Guest Editor should promote his Special Issue and invite authors to submit manuscripts.
(3) The Lead Guest Editor should make decisions on the acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
(4) The Lead Guest Editor should cross-check the manuscripts and ensure their quality.
Please note that all papers accepted for Special Issues are subject to an article processing charge (APC) if the manuscript is accepted for publication. The APCs are the same with the corresponding journal in which the Special Issue is published. For more details, please pay a visit to: http://www.sciencepg.net/info/apcs
If you want to publish your paper in our journal, please go to this website and take the following steps: http://www.sciencepg.net/login
(1) Register an account (If you already have an account, you just need to input your account name and password to log in).
(2) Click "Submit to Special Issue" in the left column, choose the special issue which you want to publish, fill in the key information of your paper and attach your complete paper, finally click submit.
SciencePG offers a function that the Lead Guest Editor could select and add Guest Editors through our system. The Guest Editors can be from your colleagues and persons who are interested in your Special Issue online. It's better from your colleagues for easier contacting
(1) How to Accept New Guest Editors’ Applications:
a. Log in through: http://www.sciencepg.net/login
b. Click "My Team" on the left menu; you will see "New Applicants", "Accepted Applicants" and "Refused Applicants" of your Special Issue.
c. Click "New Applicants", then click one's name, you can view the detailed personal information who has already submitted his application. (This step can be done on condition that your Guest Editors have finished their "Personal Website")
d. Then you can press "Accept / Refuse" to give your decision.
(2) How a New Guest Editor to do the Application:
a. If you did not register before in our site, please create an account first: http://www.sciencepg.net/login
b. Log in with your account.
c. Fill in the "Personal Profile" on the left menu.
d. Click "Special Issue Editorial Board" on the left menu, and choose the Special Issue you want to join, then click "submit".
When they finished applications, you can accept their applications and their names will be shown on the website.
(1) The Lead Guest Editor can submit your paper to your Special Issue.
(2) The Guest Editors can also submit their papers to your Special Issue.
(3) The Lead Guest Editor can invite your students, friends, colleagues or some experts who are active and sociable in the field to submit their papers or solicit papers to your Special Issue.
(4) The Lead Guest Editor can put up an Email Poster, or upload it in facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin to promote your Special Issue.
(5) The Lead Guest Editor can send the Email Poster to all your contacts for inviting papers.
(6) The Lead Guest Editor can collect papers when you attend some conferences.
(7) The Guest Editor can do the same as the Lead Guest Editor to help promote the Special Issue to solicit papers.